This easy strawberry jam recipe is perfect for beginners. This jam is made without pectin and is very soft, delicious and spreadable. You can spread it on bread, pancakes and use it to prepare different tasty cakes.
Homemade Strawberry Jam
- 1kg. fresh Strawberries
- 800g Sugar
- 4-5 tbsp. Lemon juice
- Wash and peel strawberries.
- Put the strawberries into saucepan and crush them with a potato masher.
- Add lemon juice and sugar and stir over low heat until the sugar dissolves.
- Increase heat to high and bring the strawberries mixture to a boil.
- While boiling, stir frequently for about 15 minutes.
- Transfer your jam to hot sterile jars and seal.
- * If the jam is not going to be eaten soon, you'll have to process unsealed jars in a water bath. If the jam is going to be eaten soon, just refrigerate it.